Say Hello to Amazing Hosting
Terms & Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply our services described on our website borderlessinternet.online to you (“Services”). Our primary services are website hosting server service (“Hosting Service”"VPS Services") or a domain name registration and renewal service (“Domain Registration and Renewal Service”)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Services from our website. By ordering any of our Services, you will be bound by these terms and conditions. Refusal to accept these Terms and Conditions will result in no Services from our website being able to be ordered. Our Data Processing Agreement under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms part of these terms and conditions. We would recommend you read through the terms carefully, printing a copy of your records if required.
Chapter1. Who are Us
Section1.1. borderlessinternet.online and all of its subdomain are sites operated by Borderless Internet LLC (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in the United States under ENTITY ID 6504943 and have our registered office at 651 N Broad St, Ste 205 #7408
Middletown, Delaware 19709.
Chapter2. Your status
- Section2.1. By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
- Section2.1.1. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- Section2.1.2. you are at least 18 years old.
- Section2.2. If you are acting on behalf of a company or other business, you are not bound by these terms and conditions and they do not apply to your rights under these terms and conditions. Perhaps you will fit the definition of our partner. Please refer to our Partner Terms and Conditions to learn more.
Chapter3. The Order
- Section3.1. You can only place an order with us for Services once you have successfully registered an account with us. Information that you provide while registering an account with us must be complete and accurate. By creating an account you agree that we may block access to the account and the Services we supply if we reasonably believe that the information you have supplied is inaccurate. You must keep your user name and password private at all times and not allow anyone else to use it. You must contact us should you believe that your username or password has become known to someone else.
- Section3.2. Before you submit an order you will be shown a summary on screen including details of the Services you have wish to order and the price payable. There will be an option to amend/correct and errors before proceeding to completion of the order.
- Section3.3. Once an order has been placed, we will provide you with confirmation of the Services you have ordered. This confirmation will be sent to the email address registered to your account. Copies of previous invoices will be stored on your account.
Chapter4. How the contract is formed between you and us
- Section4.1. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us accepting your order and, if appropriate, letting you know that the Hosting Service you have purchased has been activated. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy our Services and all orders are subject to our acceptance.
- Section4.2. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Acceptance Confirmation. We may also decline your order for the Services for any reason, in which case we will tell you so.
- Section4.3. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the Acceptance Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until such Services have been confirmed.
Chapter5. Our status
- Section5.1. We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, We cannot give any undertaking that products or services you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely.
- Section5.2. Any disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
Chapter6. Consumer rights
- Section6.1. If you are buying as a consumer (i.e., not within the course of your business), ordinarily, the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 allow you to cancel the Contract at any time within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you received the Acceptance Confirmation.
- Section6.2. However, by placing your order for the Services, you agree to us starting supply of those Services before the end of the seven working day cancellation period referred to here. As such, you will not have the right to cancel the Contract under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013
- Section6.3. This provision does not otherwise affect your statutory rights.
- Section6.4. As a consumer, you have the right to be informed of changes to our terms, treaties, and policies. You will be notified by email of any changes to these terms and conditions and will review them within 24 hours of the change..
Chapter7. Our limited money back guarantee
Back to Top
- Section7.1. Once the Contact has been formed you may cancel the Contract in relation to the Hosting Service you have purchased.
- Section7.2. In such cases, you may cancel at any time within 3 days, beginning on the day after you received the Acceptance Confirmation. If you do so, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Hosting Service you have cancelled. We will refund the price you have paid to the credit card, debit card or other account you used to make that payment. No other refund will be made. Limited to one per customer.
- Section7.3. To cancel the Contract you must inform by raising a support ticket before the end of the 30 day period mentioned in clause G(b) above. You can or just write and send an email to our Billing Department Address:firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our cancellation process, we will respond to you to confirm your cancellation request. You must re-confirm your cancellation request by replying to this confirmation or we will continue to supply the Hosting Service and your cancellation will be ineffective. This is to ensure that we do not delete any data you need to retain.
- Section7.4. In summary, the Services which may not be cancelled under the limited money back guarantee include (but are not limited to):
- Section7.4.1. Domain Registration and Domain Registration Renewals.
- Section7.4.2. Private SSL certificates.
- Section7.4.3. Virtual Nameservers and other ‘add on’ products.
- Section7.4.4. Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and associated products.
- Section8.1. We warrant that (subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions) any Services purchased from us through our website will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
- Section8.2. We will not be liable for a breach of the warranty provided above unless:
- Section8.2.1. you give written notice of the breach to us
- Section8.2.2. we are given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice of examining our provision of the Services to you
- Section8.2.3. the problem arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the use of the Services (if there are any)
- Section8.2.4. you alter the Services without our written consent
- Section8.2.5. the problem arises because of misuse
- 8.3. If we are in breach of the warranty in accordance with the clause above we will, use all reasonable commercial efforts to remedy the breach promptly or refund the price of the Services at the pro rata Contract price.
- 9.4. By accepting these terms, you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf which is not set out on our website or otherwise confirmed in writing by us. Nothing in this clause will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Chapter9. Access to the Hosting Service
- Section9.1. It is your responsibility to ensure that necessary arrangements for access to our Hosting Services are in place.
- Section9.2. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your Internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions (and in particular our acceptable use policy).